The ‘Introduction to E&P’ seminar provides an introduction to the full life cycle of oil and gas fields. In addition to covering the basics in exploration, geoscience, drilling, operations, reservoir management and commercial terms, speakers will bring out key issues faced by the industry. Engineers and Managers often suggest this seminar to non-technical staff, so they can better understand the content of reports and budgets.
This will be the 14th year this seminar will be held in London.
The seminar is aimed at people working in financial and E&P environments, who are new to the industry or would benefit from an understanding of the technical processes and the key elements in oil and gas projects. Presentations will be at a basic level and attendees will get a good overall view across all upstream disciplines. The seminar is also for people working indirectly with oil and gas companies, or providing support services.
Why you should attend
* Learn about all stages of the E&P cycle
* Hear perspectives from eight Oil & Gas industry experts
* Introduction to fracking
* Network and talk with the speakers and other attendees, from a wide range of career paths
* Suitable for professionals working in ancillary industries – no prior experience needed!
* Full printed handouts will be provided to let you concentrate on learning, not writing notes
Who should attend
Graduates, legal staff, policy advisors, investors, analysts, accountants, finance, traders, logistics, IT, laboratory staff, Big Data, technical assistants, secretarial, procurement, recruitment and HSE.