Here’s the 42-page May / June issue of SPE Review London!
- NASA KSC and liquid hydrogen: Past, present, and future
- Net Zero 1010: Carbon pricing – explained
- SPE virtual regional student paper contest 2021
- Debiasing, data, and design: Human factors for oil industry decision making
- Where were you between 1971 and 2021?
- The barriers to deployment of new plugging technologies
- Dynamic materiality: Assimilating intrinsic value
+++ Letter from the Chair / Letter from the Editor / News
SPE Review London May / June 2021
Here’s the 38-page March / April 2021 issue of SPE Review London!
- The new aspiration: Zero emission platforms
- Net zero 1010: Carbon offsetting
- ESG for a UK independent oil and gas company
- SPE Coventry: Fresh ideas and a strong future vision
- SPE London Young Professionals: Innovative, interactive, and skillful
- Arkwright: Identifying, inspiring, and nurturing future leaders
- Social-oriented business purpose: Profitability 301
- Evaluating limits to CO2 storage capacity
- +++ Letter from the Chair / Letter from the Editor / News
SPE Review London March / April 2021
Here’s the 44-page January / February 2021 issue of SPE Review London!
- London Net Zero: Tomorrow’s next and future generations
- C-Level talks SPECIAL: Nathan Meehan
- Perspectives on the upstream energy industry
- SPE YP London: Past and future plans
- The energy transition and ESG
- SPE Leeds: Road less traveled
- Reservoir simulation in reserves estimation
- +++ Letter from the Chair / Letter from the Editor / Behind the scenes